Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BACK TO MINE: 100% TRIP-HOP IS MOVING!!!!

Goodbye everyone!!!


You know I love you all, and I totally appreciate all my readers.  
But I got a new Blog that I'm hosting myself , and I hope I'm taking the right step for my Trip-Hop blog....
It's going to be sad for me to stop working on this blog, because I already put a lot of effort into it, but I learned alot too- 


SOOOOO,  now I'm taking on the new world of wordpress blogging with all its fun features, and settings.  I've been working on my new blog for a couple weeks now, and I think I'm going to be able to bring better and more articles to YOU, my favorite people, MY READERS!!!!!!!




SEE YOU THERE>>>><<<<<


click here the next link and comment and subscribe
THE BEST MOTHA-fuckin' Trip-Hop Blog







see u there




love ,
Spinbanks


hugs and kisses





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


No comments:

Post a Comment