Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome to The 100% Trip-Hop Blog!

BJORK

DJ KRUSH

Thank you for reading my first post, but it certainly won't be the last.  I made this blog, because I know a lot about trip-hop, as a culture.  Of course my views might not always be right, but I encourage you to subscribe and send me comments, because I LOVE OPINIONATED PEOPLE!!!!!!.  
EMILIANA TORRINI


HOOVERPHONIC

 I have a very broad outlook on trip-hop culture from an American P.O.V.  Trip-Hop Music is my roots and they are the artists that I identify with the best.  

MASSIVE ATTACK

PORTISHEAD



SKYE EDWARDS ( POST-MORCHEEBA)


Including but not limited to: Bjork, Morcheeba, Skye Edwards, Zero 7, Tricky, Massive Attack, Emiliana Torrini, PJ Harvey, DJ Krush, Handsome Boy Modeling School, Thievery Corporation....  hehehehe- just to name a few......




in order: TRICKY,THIEVERY CORPORATION, ZERO 7, HANDSOME BOY MODELING SCHOOL








No comments:

Post a Comment